NGK Spark Plug
The NGK Copper spark plug is the most used spark plug by the Shred Motorsport Team, With both cost effectiveness, performance and durability being top priority, we have found these spark plugs are perfect for anything, from 150kw on pump gas to 400kw+ on E85. The use of these over the stock plugs will also help reduce detonation, pre-ignition and miss fires
You will find these spark plugs in all of our customers cars, including Shane's RB26DET D1NZ Cefiro, Dimitri's D1NZ SR20DET KE26, Brad Lauder's D1NZ S14, Zach's 400kw+ RB30DET Drag Cefiro just to name a few.
These spark plugs are have passed our testing for use with pump gas and Ethanol based fuels.
Spark plug info
- Suited to modified vehicles with SR20, RB20, RB25, RB26, RB30 and many other cars
- Easy to re-gap
- Colder spark plug, Helps reduce detonation, pre-ignition and miss fires
- Cheap to replace, carry a spare set with out tying up $100+
- The same performance as Iridium and platinum plugs (from our Dyno testing)
- Change every 5000km or when you change your oil, its good to see whats going on inside your motor as you can tell a lot about how the motor is going by how the spark plugs look.
What you get
- NGK BCPR7ES .8gap